Well, we're trying to join the modern world and find a way for you all to see our precious baby boy (and the rest of us) on a regular basis. This is my first attempt, so we'll see how it goes. Typing one-handed while holding a five-month-old doesn't go too fast. I'll have to figure something out to entertain him.
Well, he's on the floor with a toy, but he just let out a wail. He really likes to sit up. Maybe I'll try the boppy...
No, still not happy. Oh, wait, he has found the basket of toys in front of him. Now we should be good for 30 minutes or so.
Of course, I'm not sure I have that much to say. Being a stay at home mom is great, but it doesn't create the most interesting "type-worthy" events. I guess I'll just try to start uploading pictures.
Samuel will be six months old on Thursday, November 17. I will try to do a photo journal type of thing on his life so far.
A smile!?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment