Thursday, November 10, 2005


We had Samuel baptized on June 12, 2005 at Cross of Hope Lutheran Church in Albuquerque, NM. He was baptized by Pastor Dale Bauer, who is also Samuel's sponsor. He and Michael have a special relationship, made stronger by a mutual love of International Harvester Scouts. His other sponsor is Michael's aunt, Pat, who is very special to our family.

I thought this was a lovely family picture. Unfortunately, I don't know how to rotate it on this blog-thing. If anyone can explain to me how to do it, please send me a comment.

1 comment:

Nathan and Meredith Zietlow said...

Hey, I'm having fun seeing all the pictures, but you need to get the updated ones up soon!

The only way I have found to post a picture vertically is to have it saved on your comuter that way and then select the verticle one when you use the Hello program. Glad you're a blogger too! - Meredith