Doesn't it look like we have quite the natural camping family? You'd never know from these pictures that Leah chose to stand in the middle of a swarm of ants (she loves anything that is classified as an animal). The ants chose to swarm up Leah's legs and bite her all over! The pictures also don't show life after dark. Leah wanted to go to the car and go home. She'd point outside the tent and scream, "House! Please, have it? Get it!" I think she screamed for about an hour or two at two or three different times during the night. Once, when she finally settled down, then Samuel thought he would be warmer out by the fire, so he started crying to get up. Thankfully, about a half hour by the fire was enough for him, and he went back to sleep in the tent. Leah joyfully awakened as the sun was coming up...ready for a day full of camping activities! Needless to say, I don't recommend camping with two very small children. I think we'll be waiting until next year to try it again.
A smile!?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment